Currently Hiring: Senior Associate
The Senior Associate is a full-time position that reports to the company Principal in the Washington, D.C., office. Associates spend the majority of their time conducting direct project work for clients and supporting business development. This position will involve working with public, private, and military clients to support energy resilience policies, programs, and projects.
This work will include, for example:
• Coordinating and facilitating in-person workshops with high-level energy and resilience project proponents.
• Conducting cutting-edge research on advanced energy and resilience topics and making recommendations to policy makers.
• Developing new strategies for connecting advanced energy markets to critical infrastructure requirements.
• Managing complex, multi-stakeholder consulting assignments.
• 2+ years of professional experience in the energy, defense, and/or homeland security fields.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively and independently in a fast-paced company environment.
• Ability to thrive within highly collaborative and dynamic teams.
• Technical knowledge of renewable energy, storage, and advanced energy policy preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
• Expected 25-50% travel.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Compensation Converge Strategies, LLC, offers a competitive salary, vacation, and benefits package, including health, insurance and retirement benefits. This is a full-time, salaried position commensurate with relevant work experience and education.
About Converge Strategies, LLC
Converge Strategies, LLC (CSL) advises private, public sector, and military clients on advanced energy and resilience strategies. CSL focuses on energy resilience innovation in three areas: homeland security and advanced energy for states and cities, Department of Defense (DoD) energy resilience, and civilian-military energy partnerships. CSL currently works with partners such as the DoD, the national laboratories, and utility providers to deploy microgrid, renewable energy, and storage solutions for critical infrastructure. CSL has offices in Washington, DC, and Boston, MA. Converge Strategies is a veteran- and minority-owned business and an Equal Opportunity Employer.